Sunday, April 22, 2012

Fenway 100 Celebration

Taped the most wonderful hour of TV I have seen in a long time. Reality TV at it's best and I'm an expert. The Fenway 100 Celebration on 4/20/12. I cried. We all have our favorite Fenway moment.
Beautiful day at the park with 100 old timers (Pesky, Yaz, Rice, Ekersley, Tito, Nomar and 94 more), the Pops on the field directed by "Maestro's" Williams and Lockheart, fans cheering, and then Petey and Millar with a Cowboy Up champagne toast at the end. We are really lucky to have Fenway, the heart of Boston, and be Sox fans, even if they then lost to the Yankees. I loved the way they did the celebration!

Yes, I am still a fan. I may even go back to stalking.

I did feel bad in a way that Theo was not there. He built those two WS Championships.

No comments:

Post a Comment